The post about Bathroom Floor Cabinets was published at October 5, 2017 at 8:33 pm. This article is published at the Bathroom category. Bathroom Floor Cabinets is tagged with Bathroom Floor Cabinets, Bathroom, Floor, Cabinets..
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Bathroom Floor Cabinets have 9 photos it's including Bathroom Small Bathroom Floor Cabinet On Bathroom Inside The 25 Best Cabinets Ideas Pinterest 14 Small, Modular 12-1/2 In. W Bathroom Storage Floor Cabinet ., Hayneedle, Bathroom Floor Cabinets Argos, Bathroom Bathroom Floor Storage Cabinets White On Bathroom Throughout Amusing Floor Storage Cabinets Top Small 1, Full Size Of Bathroom:tall Floor Cabinet Bathroom Storage Cabinets Floor Standing Over The Toilet ., Furniture Inspiring Bathroom Floor Cabinets And Storage Using White Wood Furniture Paint With Knobs Drawer Pulls, Bathroom Floor Cabinet With Shelf And Faux Granite Top, Bathroom Storage Floor Cabinet On Bathroom With Regard To Small Floor Cabinet Cabinets Storage White For Towels 2. Following are the images:
Are you having difficulty identifying which lights will be chosen to your Bathroom Floor Cabinets the very best light design for-you? Properly, today is the lucky time since we shall provide you with four amazing tips about how exactly to select the perfect light to your bedroom! Plan lamps are a necessity in just about any bedroom.
Nevertheless, sometimes it is insufficient, so you should think about it to take into account exactly how many plainly educated places you should have inside your room. You can go with unique approaches and go for perhaps or a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedside light.
The thing that is important is always to select the solution that best fits your preferences whether beauty or their room is connected. It's important to determine why the particular lighting is put here and never there.