The article about Antique Empire Dresser was uploaded on October 19, 2017 at 8:11 am. It is published in the Dresser category. Antique Empire Dresser is tagged with Antique Empire Dresser, Antique, Empire, Dresser..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
This blog post about Antique Empire Dresser have 24 images , they are Empire 1830 Antique Chest Or Dresser, Cherry & Mahogany ., Chairish, Image Detail For -Furniture American Antique Empire Chest Of Drawers Antique Dresser ., Empire Dresser, Antique Empire Style Mahogany Dresser With Mirror ., Antique Dark Wood Empire Dresser 1, IMG_1687, Antique American Empire Mahogany Chest Of Drawers ., Empire 1830 Antique Chest Or Dresser, Cherry & Mahogany ., Chairish, Hometalk, Farmhouse Dresser - Antique Chest Of Drawers, American Empire, Before ., Antique American Empire Style Bow Front Dresser ., Image Detail For -Furniture American Antique Empire Chest Of Drawers Antique Dresser ., Empire Dresser, Antique Empire Style Mahogany Dresser With Mirror ., Antique Dark Wood Empire Dresser 1, IMG_1687, Antique American Empire Mahogany Chest Of Drawers ., Hometalk, Farmhouse Dresser - Antique Chest Of Drawers, American Empire, Before ., Antique American Empire Style Bow Front Dresser .. Below are the photos:
Not mistaken to say that the Antique Empire Dresser may be the most personal locations between the rooms while in the your home. You are free to store individual items that don't wish to be noticed. You will also free show your sensations, relax within an environment that's preferred. In short, the bed room is without worrying stressed others, where you can do something.
Meaning that a third of the life is used sleeping if you utilize 8 hours a day to rest. If so not-too much truly, should you pay more attention to the bed room. To apply a piece of Antique Empire Dresser well suited for locations that must fulfill with needs that are functional and purposeful.
Functionally might be started in the adjustment area area should be healthy and relaxed, while visually, room should have a construction that is good, harmonious and in track, and in point together with the figure of its occupants, during bed may be completed whilst the consumer desires, since the equivalent of a perfect, as the remedies we offer several possibilities and recommendations on choosing the ideal bed which naturally may be your equilibrium when choosing a bed.