The image about Antique Metal Fireplace Covers was uploaded on October 7, 2017 at 4:07 am. This image is uploaded in the Fireplace category. Antique Metal Fireplace Covers is labelled with Antique Metal Fireplace Covers, Antique, Metal, Fireplace, Covers..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Coverscov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Antique Metal Fireplace Covers have 14 attachments it's including Antique Fireplace Cover, Antique Fireplace Cover, Antique Fireplace Cover, Belleville Fireplace Screen. Belleville Fireplace Scree. Click To Expand, Late 1800's Fireplace Cover- Check It Out At Vintagegallery.com, Fireplace Screen · Antique Of The Week An Aesthetic Summer Cover ., 12 Best Cast Iron Fireplace Surrounds Images On Pinterest Intended For Cast Iron Fireplace Doors Regarding Inspire ., This Is A Magnificent Antique Cast Iron Arched Fireplace Cover, Dating From The Early, Antique Fireplace Cover, Taleisin Scroll Fireplace Screen Bronze. Click To Expand, Antique Victorian Cast Iron Fireplace Screen Cover, Antique Regence Period Fireplace In Red From The North Marble With Its Complete Cast Iron Insert, Antique Metal Fireplace Cover Ebth, Metal Fireplace Screens | Rustic Fireplace Screens | Decorative Fireplace Screens. Following are the photos:
One of many most typical concerns we request is how do I paint my bathtub vanity? The baths therefore are likewise the focal-point of the restroom and have many benefits through the years. By remodeling your Antique Metal Fireplace Covers, you develop a great weekend task, repaint the bath mirror with general ease and takes only some times of function and can convey life for the old toilet.
We must make toilet cabinet to get this done you'll need sandpaper screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver and remove all of the compartments out of your wardrobe that is recent. Next grab your sandpaper along with a little mud all finished in the makeup showcase. Be sure the mud both edges of the lavatory door. Slightly scrub the entire bathroom with mild soap once you have concluded sanding the doorway.
It really is time for you to paint-your cabinet first mixing the paint till it starts. Next make use of roller or a brush to consistently cover the paint that is lightweight onto all floors of the bathroom bureau. More straightforward to employ some light layers than to darken the project with one-layer of paint. Permit then or overnight, to dry for all hours reinstall your next or next color applications.
With the addition of new knobs to the compartment and cabinet opportunities another method to tidy up your old toilet is. Also updating the sink using a much more modern and new style can also enable revise your Antique Metal Fireplace Covers that is previous.
Work with a supreme quality primer to let the Antique Metal Fireplace Covers t's outside surface consult your equipment shop that is local to have the best primer for your specific undertaking. Let before attempting to paint your bathroom vanity, the primer dry. Tape from all attributes around your bathroom mirror not to get colour on floors or your walls.
We now have coated back the dressing table since the toilet floor that touches the adjoining flooring changing handles and all doorways, and reinserting all-the accessories that were released with this process. Now is a good time if it is not hung precisely to modify the door for making the place of new screws to shut the doorway uniformly to ensure that minor modification.