This article of Army Ribbon Rack Holder was uploaded at June 20, 2017 at 2:27 pm. It is posted on the Rack category. Army Ribbon Rack Holder is tagged with Army Ribbon Rack Holder, Army, Ribbon, Rack, Holder..
Armyar•my (är′mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies.
- the military forces of a nation, exclusive of the navy and in some countries the air force.
- (in large military land forces) a unit consisting typically of two or more corps and a headquarters.
- a large body of persons trained and armed for war.
- any body of persons organized for any purpose: an army of census takers.
- a very large number or group of something;
a great multitude;
a host: the army of the unemployed.
Ribbonrib•bon (rib′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a woven strip or band of fine material, as silk or rayon, varying in width and finished off at the edges, used for ornament, tying, etc.
- material in such strips.
- anything resembling or suggesting a ribbon or woven band.
- a band of inked material used in a typewriter, adding machine, etc., that supplies ink for printing the figure on the striking typeface onto the paper beneath.
- a strip of material, as satin or rayon, being or representing a medal or similar decoration, esp. a military one: an overseas ribbon.
- torn or ragged strips;
shreds: clothes torn to ribbons.
- reins for driving.
- a long, thin flexible band of metal, as for a spring, a band saw, or a tapeline.
- Also, ribband. Also called ledger, ledger board, ribbon strip. [Carpentry.]a thin horizontal piece let into studding to support the ends of joists.
- Also, ribband. a distinctive narrow band or stripe painted along the exterior of a hull.
- [Shipbuilding.]ribband1 (def. 1).
- to adorn with ribbon.
- to mark with something suggesting ribbon.
- to separate into ribbonlike strips.
rib′bon•like′, rib′bon•y, adj.
- to form in ribbonlike strips. Also riband (for defs. 8, 10).
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Holderhold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.
This image about Army Ribbon Rack Holder have 14 images including General Petraeus' Ribbon Rack A Military Ribbon Rack Builder ., Ccmgtmazzone, 17th_sergeant_major_of_the_marine_corps_micheal_p._barrett, Leroy Petry, Ribbon Rack Comparison, Attached Images, Not True. If You've Earned Them, You Can Wear Them In The Correct Order In A Movie. ., 82nd Marine.jpg, I'm Only Authorized 5 Awards, But Because My Lapel Is Goofy I Stagger It To The Left Due To To Much Of My Ribbons Being Covered., Build My Rack Army Ribbons, World Without Torture, RallyPoint, Fred Fuller - Air Force JROTC Ribbon Chart, Mil-Thin Ribbon Racks. Following are the attachments:
Army Ribbon Rack Holder is one of many most popular elements and therefore are often-used for the flooring as well as the Stone is also a volcanic rock formed by heat and tension and are obtainable in various shades like dim colors, light dull and red and other colors, Now because of the strength and toughness, stone marble ceramic variety generally used for home floors, surfaces and floor materials and also creating a family area.
Ofcourse you realize a great deal of these kinds of marble and it has become a fresh tendency in the world of house not to mention you are perplexed in choosing a design, in creating a home, you should look at the suitable color for that surfaces of your home. Though it is not uncommon to also have a basic coloring including white color to paint the surfaces of the home shade dull house frequently chosen while the foundation coloring is prominent.