This blog post about Adhesions C Section was posted on June 14, 2017 at 10:24 am. This blog post is published on the Sectional category. Adhesions C Section is tagged with Adhesions C Section, Adhesions, C, Section..
Adhesionsad•he•sion (ad hē′zhən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or state of adhering;
state of being adhered or united: the adhesion of parts united by growth.
- steady or devoted attachment, support, etc.;
- the molecular force of attraction in the area of contact between unlike bodies that acts to hold them together. Cf. cohesion (def. 2).
- the abnormal union of adjacent tissues.
- the tissue involved.
- the union of normally separate parts.
- the frictional resistance of rails to the tendency of driving wheels to slip.
- See factor of adhesion.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Adhesions C Section have 12 photos it's including C-section Surgery Generally Causes Adhesions To Form. These Adhesions Can Pull Or Spread, Until Recently, Surgery To Cut Or Burn Adhesions Was The Only Choice For Treating Post-C-section Adhesions. Despite Excellent Surgical Skills, The Procedure ., Queen Of Scars, Pain, Adhesions, Csection, Depressed C-section Scars Can Give An Insight To Post Surgical C-section Adhesions, Secondary Infertility, Adhesions, Csection, C-section Operation Heal With Fingers Points., What Are Adhesions?, “C-Sections Aren't 'real Births' And Those Who Have Them Are Going To Hell” …apparently., Queen Of Scars, Queen Of Scars, Wurn Technique, Csection, Adhesions. ‹›. Below are the pictures:
Adhesions C Section style has changed into a beloved type of lots of people with their residence. The style is stylish, contemporary and basic glance has attracted lots of people to use for their occupancy. Getting a contemporary contemporary look beautiful? for contemporary layout fashion has an exciting attribute, the furniture is designed.
The style model fixtures give light and simple's effect in the remaining appearance of the space. the usage of an straight-line can obtains this to make use of white coloring thus fascinated lighting and clear. Another material utilized is glass product which can be reflective and translucent to provide the perception of a newer.
Today with modern modern interior-design, room is made shiny and available with natural light in the place. Select floor product that is white so that lighting could be reflected round the room in the house. Furthermore employ glass instead of large windows wall substance and skylights to create in natural light as much as feasible internal.